FEBRUARY 26th, 1996
- Convene @ 8:00 a.m.
- Roster corrections/additions, Quorum?
- Review of last meeting’s minutes by outgoing Secretary (Gary Tilyou, LA)
- Appointment of new Secretary (Keith Meals, MS)
- Old business
- The final Shadathon update: Shad-sampling manual and NAJFM reprints
- Post-symposium finances: Darn the luck, we made money again!
- RC Newsletter
- Other old business?
- “Bio-break” @ 9:45 to 10:00 a.m.
- Round-table discussion of current reservoir research/management projects from each member (concentrate on one or two “hot” topics but bring short written. hand-out summary of all projects for all members – 35 copies)
- Lunch Break from 12:00 to 1: 10 p.m.
- New business
- Review of long-term goals of the RC, future plans?
- How do we use our money to reach these goals?
- Investment firms to better manage our money
- Other stuff?
- Adjourn before 5:00 p.m.